$2,500 Sign On Bonus!
We have open Residential Manager vacancies in the following towns: Brockton, Easton, Norton, Norwood, Randolph, Stoughton and Wrentham
Delta Projects supports adults with intellectual disabilities, traumatic and acquired brain injuries and other developmental challenges in residential, day and employment support programs. We also provide home-based support to families of children with developmental disabilities with a goal of keeping the child in their own home. Our dedicated staff support individuals in 20 plus communities throughout Southeastern Massachusetts.
Delta Projects, Inc. is hiring for Residential Managers to work in our residential homes supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live and grow in a manner consistent with that of other citizens of the Commonwealth. Delta promotes dignity and respect for each individual while also focusing on individual needs, hopes and desires.
- Maintaining a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment which fosters growth and development while facilitating mutual aid and self-help skills among individuals.
- Residential Managers ensure the appropriate supports are tailored to the needs and desires of each individual to enable each to live as independently as possible.
- Recognize when an individual is in a crisis and use the appropriate psychiatric and medical back up services to de-escalate the situation.
- Foster and supervise a team of direct care staff which includes training, managing staff schedules and coverage, performance evaluations, and other supervision requirements.
- Residential Managers assist individuals with obtaining all services and entitlements for which they qualify, to include, housing, inspections, insurance benefits.
- Responsible for auditing individual records and completing business reports including but not limited to petty cash, census, and payroll reports.
- Residential Managers complete programmatic documentation and assessments (e.g. ISP assessments, behavioral data reports, etc.)
- Ensure individuals are treated with dignity and respect in accordance with Delta Projects, Inc.’s Human Rights Policy; act as an individual advocate and role model.
- Other duties assigned
- 403 (b) retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental plans that are open to all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employee paid Short Term Disability plan
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week)
- Education and Training opportunities
- State sponsored Tuition Remission
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or at least one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Leadership and/or management experience preferred
- Current and valid driver’s license in the state of residence
- Must possess a safe, reliable, registered, insured, and inspected vehicle in order to transport individuals as needed/required
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Click HERE to apply.