Direct Support Professionals
Delta Projects is hiring Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) to work in our residential homes supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live and grow in a manner consistent with that of other citizens of the Commonwealth. Delta promotes dignity and respect for each individual while also focusing on individual needs, hopes and desires.
- Maintain a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment which fosters growth and development while facilitating mutual aid and self-help skills among individuals.
- Work together with the people we serve, their families, friends, employers and other support staff to transform their lives by either building independence skills or increasing each person’s quality of life.
- Provide direct support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a small group residential setting or day program.
- Have a range of duties including administrating medication under the Medication Administration Plan (MAP), implementing treatment plans and assisting people with activities of daily living, such as household chores, cooking and person hygiene.
- Strengthen residents’ connection to their community by providing transportation on outings such as shopping and doctor’s appointments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US driver’s license for at least one year
- All applicants must have a reliable vehicle and clean driving record
- Email your resume to email@example.com