Director of Facilities
Delta Projects is seeking a Director of Facilities who will report to the CFO and is responsible for managing all of Delta Projects’ properties, including repair and maintenance, work order management, capital budgeting and general operations.
The Director of Facilities will:
· Direct the day-to-day activities of repair, maintenance, landscaping, snow removal and other facilities-related operations at all properties owned or leased by Delta Projects.
· Supervise Facilities Manager, on-site vendors and Delta Projects work crew when engaged at Delta Projects properties.
· Develop and manage a network of emergency service providers and be available to respond to emergency calls as required.
· Complete maintenance, repair tasks and cosmetic improvements at organizational properties as needed.
· Maintain complete and accurate records of interior and exterior property conditions and property files and records with an emphasis on planning and preventative maintenance.
· Manage 5-year plan of capital projects, consistent with the Delta Projects strategic plan, to forecast and manage replacement of major capital expense items including interior remodels, HVAC systems, roof systems, driveway surfaces, etc.
· Engage, contract, supervise and approve invoices for all goods/services required to maintain properties in accordance with organizational standards.
· Process, assign and track requests for repairs and maintenance from Residential Managers using online work order system (Facility Dude).
· Manage relationships with owners of properties leased by Delta Projects including lease negotiations and facilities issue resolution.
· Assist in preparing for regulatory inspections, funding source audits and other property reviews by insuring homes are safe and well maintained.
· Keep abreast of new technologies, systems and procedures related to property management.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in facilities management including comprehensive knowledge of buildings and equipment with ability to foresee problems, implement solutions and complete ordinary repairs in a timely manner
• Strong working knowledge of building systems, vendor relations, and industry inspections.
• Demonstrated knowledge of building trades including plumbing, electrical, HVAC and carpentry
• Knowledge of applicable codes and regulations related to facilities, residential facilities and building system operations
• Proven ability to work independently
• High School Diploma or equivalency
• Qualifying criminal background and driving record
• Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence.
Click HERE to apply.