Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for coordinating recruitment initiatives for the organization, assisting with the onboarding process and providing Human Resources assistance regarding staffing and employee related functions.
- Attract and recruit top talent, using online tools, social networking sites, and proactive search skills.
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies and manage a potentially large volume of candidates.
- Qualify and contact potential candidates for a wide range of positions, including first screening and in-person interviews.
- Maintain accurate and up to date vacancy listing for the agency
- Identify urgent staffing needs through ongoing communication with management
- Maintain and provide tracking and reporting for recruiting metrics
- Assist with background screening process
- Processes personnel changes in the agency’s payroll/HRIS system and Learning Management System
- Partner with hiring managers to maintain pipeline, stay on track with recruiting deadlines, and achieve hiring goals.
- Set up interviews and maintain calendar for candidates and hiring managers.
- Receive and provide assistance on employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Coordinate New Hire orientation on monthly basis, presenting all policies, benefits information and training
- Coordinate 90-day evaluation process with management
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations and other data protection regulations
- Assist with maintaining personnel, human resources files, both physical and electronic
- Perform other Human Resources duties as assigned
- Completion of reference calls of new hires for direct care roles
- Respond and provide employment verification according to policy and legal requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field/discipline preferred; or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to develop and foster positive working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Professional presentation and communication skills and the experience and proclivity to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder
- Previous, high volume, recruitment experience required
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, regulations and policies as they relate to the administrative and human resource management of non-profit organizations
- Ability to handle confidential information on a professional level
Click HERE to apply.