Seeking a Systems Implementation and Support Project Manager to lead agency efforts in identifying, evaluating, implementing and supporting third party software solutions across the agency. The ideal candidate will have experience leading cross-functional teams through all stages of the project lifecycle from gathering business requirements to testing, training, monitoring and support. Serve as primary point of contact with the vendor.
- Lead the rollout of the Kronos scheduling module, including:
o Define, test and troubleshoot new functionality
o Responsible for training, monitoring and reporting
o Provide system administration and support
- Function as System Administrator for existing users of Kronos HRIS and timekeeping modules, and iCentrix EHR.
o Support and train end-users of those systems
o Develop and keep current training materials
o Develop expertise in order to roll out additional modules of each system as needed
- Participate on new project teams on an ad-hoc basis.
o Maintain project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years experience leading teams or managing projects
– Experience interfacing with software vendors
- Experience developing documentation, delivering training and providing support
- Perform under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals/objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– PMP certification preferred
Click HERE to apply.