Delta Projects is seeking a Revenue Operations Manager who will work closely with the senior management team and operations to oversee all contracts and revenue-generating and development activities. This person is responsible for the negotiation, administration, tracking, and ongoing modification of all service contracts entered into with State and Federal funders. Additionally, this person will oversee the financial operations, reporting and regulatory compliance for two HUD owned properties.
- Work with Chief Financial Officer and Operations Management in developing revenue models and budgets for all residential and day programs funded through contracts with the state Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and Federal programs.
- Collection and review of month Service Delivery Reports and other tracking information used to reconcile and record revenue and generate electronic billings to DDS by contract.
- Keep abreast of changing revenue matters by attending public state rate hearings, quarterly regional DDS meetings, quarterly and semi-annual area office meetings.
- Manage the administration of all contract functions as it relates to residential, day support, or other program services, with DDS or other funders. Including:
- Annual renegotiation of existing contracts with DDS or other funders,
- Negotiate, throughout the year, Chapter 257 changes as driven by shifts in census or needs of those supported,
- Track the process of contract change authorizations and contract amendments
- Revise Contract Rosters in real time and submit to DDS Contract and Area offices
- Work with Director of Operations and Director of Residential Supports managing and updating contracted full-time employees for all programs.
- Manage the Billing Specialist on billings and accounts receivable management.
- Assist with annual audit and preparation of Uniform Financial Report (UFR)
- Participate in the development and evaluation of the organization’s growth plans and
- Keeping management informed on changes in regulatory and funding processes.
- Prepare monthly Housing Owner’s Certification and Application for Housing Assistance Payments for submission to HUD.
- Maintain and prepare HUD accounting files.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school or college with an emphasis in accounting, finance, human services, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a professional position; government contracts, not for profit grant accounting and/or health and human services background a plus, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High level of integrity. Displays organizational values of respect, integrity, teamwork, and excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to remain objective, be discrete, and exercise common sense while able to develop strong, trusting relationships within Delta’s network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience using ERP financial systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Successful experience interpreting policy or regulatory requirements that leads to the execution of effective processes that fulfills compliance.
- Ability to identify problems, draw valid conclusions and suggest solutions.
Click HERE to apply.