Residential Operations Manager
Reporting to the Director of Residential Operations (DRO), the Residential Operations Manager will be a key driver in defining and implementing operations policies and procedures and tracking effectiveness of those policies. Will act as a liaison between the Directors of Residential Supports (DRS) and the DRO, managing day to day activity and escalating issues and concerns as needed. Responsible for supporting the DRO in the day to day operations of the program.
The Residential Operations Manager will:
- Under the direction of the DRO and working with field managers and directors, identify opportunities for agency-wide process improvements; individually and as a member of work teams, implement those processes and monitor effectiveness.
- Develop and improve systems to track operational metrics such as reportable incidents, hospitalizations and employee performance.
- Participate in cross-departmental workgroups to implement new initiatives including IT solutions, training initiatives and data collection.
- Support the DRO in facilitating monthly and ad-hoc Residential Manager team meetings.
- Act as a liaison for Residential Managers to communicate issues, ideas and concerns
- Participate in selection of applicants for open residential manager positions
- Coordinate and manage onsite orientation for new residential managers and DRS
- Manage on-call schedule
- With input from the DRO, create and maintain a dashboard of relevant metrics to report out to the Senior Team and Board of Directors
- Provide administrative support to the DRO as needed
- Assists the Director of Quality with investigations, gathering information such as schedules and contact information, and scheduling interviews as needed with residential staff
- With Director of Human Resources, coordinate and manage the annual performance evaluation process for residential managers, and Direct Care staff.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a residential setting preferred.
- High School diploma required. Associates degree or above preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualifying criminal background
Click HERE to Apply.