Residential Manager – Bay Rd
Do you enjoy working in a residential home supporting adult individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities while being responsible for the daily operations of the residential group home? Delta Projects is looking for Residential Managers that are able to establish and maintain a safe, supportive, and therapeutic environment, all while facilitating mutual aid and self-help skills among the individuals we serve.
The ideal candidate is able to ensure proper supports are secured. He/she must be able to recognize when an individual is in crisis mode and can properly de-escalate the situation. The ideal candidate will be able to foster and supervise a team of direct care staff, which includes training, managing staff schedules and coverage, performance evaluations, and other supervision requirements. He/she will be able to assist individuals in gaining services and benefits that they are qualified for. Lastly, the right candidate will be able to simultaneously complete these tasks all while being responsible for administrative duties such as auditing individual records and completing business reports (payroll, census, petty cash), completing programmatic documentation and assessments (ISP assessments, behavioral data reports, etc.). We are looking for a candidate who will be an excellent advocate and role model for the individuals we serve, among other duties assigned.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent AND at least one year of experience as a supervisor or manager in a residential setting for adults –contracted with the Department of Developmental Services. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Leadership and/or management experience required
- All applicants must have a current, valid, US drivers’ license for at least one year.
- All applicants must have a reliable vehicle, car insurance, and clean driving record.
- Applicants must be available for on-call duties
Click HERE to apply.