Delta Projects is hiring Residential Managers to work in our residential homes supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live and grow in a manner consistent with that of other citizens of the Commonwealth. Delta promotes dignity and respect for each individual while also focusing on individual needs, hopes and desires.
Currently, Residential Manager positions are open in the following locations:
- Stoughton, MA
- Randolph, MA
- Wrentham, MA
- Norfolk, MA
Residential Managers will:
- Direct, plan and coordinate the day-to-day administrative and clinical operations of a residential program providing services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and other diagnoses.
- Provide quality leadership, support and oversight to the Direct Support Professionals in order to maintain a sound operational environment while ensuring the consistent delivery of quality services.
- Facilitate staff meetings and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Assist individuals with obtaining all services and entitlements for which they qualify, including housing, inspections and insurance benefits.
- Develop and monitor creative and interesting community-centered opportunities for all individuals.
- Audit individual financial records, case records, medical records and medications on a regular basis; ensure all required follow-up activity is conducted in a timely manner.
- Complete programmatic documentation and assessments (e.g. ISP assessments, behavioral data reports, etc.)
- Ensure individuals are treated with dignity and respect in accordance with Delta Projects’ Human Rights Policy; act as a individual advocate and role model.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or at least one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Leadership and/or management experience preferred
- Current and valid driver’s license in the state of residence
- Must possess a safe, reliable, registered, insured, and inspected vehicle in order to transport individuals as needed/required
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org