Delta Projects is hiring Residential Managers to work in our residential homes supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to live and grow in a manner consistent with that of other citizens of the Commonwealth. Delta promotes dignity and respect for each individual while also focusing on individual needs, hopes and desires.
Residential Managers will:
- Direct, plan and coordinate the day-to-day administrative and clinical operations of a residential program providing services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and other diagnoses.
- Provide quality leadership, support and oversight to the Direct Support Professionals in order to maintain a sound operational environment while ensuring the consistent delivery of quality services.
- Facilitate staff meetings and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Assist individuals with obtaining all services and entitlements for which they qualify, including housing, inspections and insurance benefits.
- Develop and monitor creative and interesting community-centered opportunities for all individuals.
- Audit individual financial records, case records, medical records and medications on a regular basis; ensure all required follow-up activity is conducted in a timely manner.
- Complete programmatic documentation and assessments (e.g. ISP assessments, behavioral data reports, etc.)
- Ensure individuals are treated with dignity and respect in accordance with Delta Projects’ Human Rights Policy; act as a individual advocate and role model.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or at least one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Leadership and/or management experience preferred
- Current and valid driver’s license in the state of residence
- Must possess a safe, reliable, registered, insured, and inspected vehicle in order to transport individuals as needed/required
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Click HERE to apply.