Delta Projects is seeking an Office Manager who will be responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. This position is also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Additionally, the Office Manager is responsible for the arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective workflow through personnel, telephone, and mail communications, both internally and externally, while maintaining a professional image.
- Ensure security and confidentiality is maintained in the front entrance area by monitoring and controlling the flow of personnel into the building and the privacy of work being conducted.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department.
- Perform and assist with a variety of clerical duties.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, agency cell phones, logging and distributing client checks, and verifying employees in the map registry and schedule map testing etc.)
- Load and maintain agency forms on the intranet.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Supervise supported day program attendees who are performing work in the administrative office
- Any additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 3-5 years of office management experience
- Knowledge regarding individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
- Professional oral, written, and telephone communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, multi-task, and prioritize tasks
- Must be a motivated self-starter and problem solver
- Must have the ability to stay on task when faced with multiple interruptions
- Customer service driven
- Possession of strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner
Click HERE to apply.