Are you an LPN and looking for a rewarding experience working with individuals with disabilities who live in a group home setting? Delta Projects is looking for an LPN Case Manager who will be responsible for rendering nursing care for individuals with developmental and/or psychiatric disabilities.
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus included! (pay out schedule is determined by employer).
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience as an human services professional in a group home contracted by DDS.
- Can review, train, and monitor the implementation of Health Care Guidelines and Protocols.
- Able to work independently and utilize established procedures, policies, guidelines, and standards to make the Nursing department more effective.
- Act as a liaison to other community agencies and treatment providers and assist staff in identifying appropriate community resources.
- Be responsible for completing assessments on the individuals we care for as needed, complete health care reviews of their records for compliance to regulations, and appropriately follow up coordinating care to maintain their quality of life. You will gain experience providing wellness guidance to individuals and staff.
- Carry out physician orders accurately, directly, or indirectly and coordinate communication around physician orders with the multidisciplinary team as needed.
- Assist in data collection on all medical data records. You will participate in the admission of new individuals and work collaboratively with Residential Operations to facilitate and be a resource for hospital discharges.
- Participate in the nursing on-call rotation after hours every 8-10 weeks.
- Able to document your nursing notes according to standards of nursing practices.
You’ll gain experience reviewing medication compliance and training staff, patients, and guardians. As an LPN Case Manager, you will utilize your nursing knowledge and skills to implement preventative therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing care to obtain and develop positive patient care outcomes.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current and valid LPN license in the state of Massachusetts
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider training (BLS)
- Current and valid driver’s license in the state of residence
- Qualifying criminal background and driving record
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to consistently evaluate own work and effectively be able to collaborate and problem solve with various teams