HR Training and Administration Specialist
Delta Projects is seeking a HR Training and Administration Specialist who will provide support to a fast-paced HR Department, and be responsible for coordinating the training functions of the agency. Attention to detail, multi-tasking, and customer service are required for success in this position The HR Training and Administration Specialist will focus on compliance with HR policies, regulations, laws, and other procedures and will be expected to deliver excellent customer service. Must be a self-starter who can work independently and remotely.
At the present time, this position will be a hybrid of remote and in office. Once training is completed, it is expected that this position will work in the office 2 days a week.
The HR Training and Administration Specialist will
- Maintain personnel files, both physical and electronic
- Coordinate agency-wide employee training events including calendaring, coordinating schedules and resources with trainers, tracking RSVPs and facilities.
- Track training completion for all staff
- Inform staff and their managers when training is due to expire
- Process personnel changes in the agency’s payroll/HRIS system and Learning Management System.
- Answer employee questions relating to various payroll, benefits and day to day HR questions.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers
- Assist with new hire onboarding, prepare and distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations and other data protection regulations
- Steadycare notifications and tracking
- Track speed violations and follow up with managers on corrective action
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field/discipline preferred; or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to develop and foster positive working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Professional presentation and communication skills and the experience and proclivity to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder
- Previous Learning Management System (LMS) experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, regulations and policies as they relate to the administrative and human resource management of non-profit organizations
- Ability to handle confidential information on a professional level
Click HERE to apply.