Are you an HR Professional and looking for a rewarding experience working with a great team? Delta Projects is hiring for an HR Specialist who will be responsible for the administration of training programs (CPR/First Aid, SafetyCare, MAP and Healthcare training) as well as recruitment, primarily for Direct Care Staff. Attention to detail, multi-tasking, and customer service in a fast-paced environment are required to meet deadlines. This position requires compliance with HR policies, regulations, laws, and other procedures; delivers excellent customer service, emphasizing communication. The position is hybrid, allowing you to work two days from home and three days in the office.
Who We Are: Delta Projects is a non-profit human service agency supporting adults with intellectual disabilities, traumatic and acquired brain injuries and other developmental challenges in residential, day and employment support programs.
Training and Recruitment
- Coordinates agency-wide employee training events including calendaring, coordinating schedules and resources with trainers, tracking RSVPs and facilities.
- Tracking training expiration dates and communication with staff about training deadlines and dates
- Adhering the policies and procedures around training as outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Attract and recruit top talent, using online tools, social networking sites, and proactive search skills.
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies and manage a potentially large volume of candidates.
- Qualify and contact potential candidates for a wide range of positions, including first screening and in-person interviews.
- Partner with hiring managers to maintain pipeline, stay on track with recruiting deadlines, and achieve hiring goals.
- With HR Manager, maintain accurate and up to date vacancy listing for the agency
- Identify urgent staffing needs through ongoing communication with managers and DRS group.
- Maintain tracking and reporting for recruiting metrics.
- Coordinate, manage and conduct background checks through CORI and DDS Virtual Gateway.
Other HR Duties
- Processes personnel changes in the agency’s payroll/HRIS system and Learning Management System.
- Answers employee questions relating to various payroll, benefits and day to day HR questions.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers
- Assist with new hire onboarding, prepare and distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations and other data protection regulations
- Assist with maintaining personnel, human resources files, both physical and electronic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field/discipline preferred; or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to develop and foster positive working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Professional presentation and communication skills and the experience and proclivity to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder
- Previous, high volume, recruitment experience required
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, regulations and policies as they relate to the administrative and human resource management of non-profit organizations
- Ability to handle confidential information on a professional level
Click HERE to apply.