Are you a new HR Professional and looking for a rewarding experience working with a great team? Delta Projects is hiring for an Human Resources Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for someone new to the HR field who is technical and savvy. HR Coordinator will support the administrative functions of the Human Resources Department. The HR Coordinator must be task orientated and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is Monday through Friday during business hours and will have a hybrid work schedule where you will be able to work remotely and in the corporate office located in Dedham, MA.
- Assists the HR Generalist/Recruiting Specialist with the recruitment function: conducting phone screens, background checks and reference checks while maintaining the Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct Employment Verifications
- Assists with tracking and data entry of training information and maintains training attendance sheets
- Assist with New Hire Orientation Preparation-creating packets and helping to facilitate training
- Ensures new employees complete required documentation by appropriate deadline
- Completes file audits are done according to schedule, and assists with outside audit requests
- Assist HR Generalist in tracking Steadycare and MITC calls and report out to managers regarding staff who are out of compliance. Acts as back-up for steadycare tracking.
- Track speed violations and report out to managers regarding staff who are speeding in company vehicles. Follow up on corrective action.
- Assist administration of employee benefits including processing open enrollment paperwork
- Provide HR customer service to staff
- Maintains all Personnel files
- Act as first point of contact for HR department
- Maintains HR related documents, HR general email, orders HR office materials, and completes HR related mailings
- Updates and audits internal databases on a monthly basis, cleaning up information in HRIS systems
- Participates in various HR projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field/discipline preferred; or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred, however, not required
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to develop and foster positive working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Professional presentation and communication skills and the experience and proclivity to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, regulations and policies as they relate to the administrative and human resource management of non-profit organizations
- Ability to handle confidential information on a professional level
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office
Click HERE to Apply