Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter
The Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter will be responsible for coordinating recruitment initiatives for the organization, assisting with the onboarding process and providing Human Resources assistance regarding staffing and employee related functions.
- Attract and recruit top talent, using online tools, social networking sites, and proactive search skills.
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies and manage a potentially large volume of candidates.
- Qualify and contact potential candidates for a wide range of positions, including first screening and in-person interviews.
- Maintain accurate and up to date vacancy listing for the agency
- Identify urgent staffing needs through ongoing communication with management
- Maintain and provide tracking and reporting for recruiting metrics
- Assist with background screening process
- Processes personnel changes in the agency’s payroll/HRIS system and Learning Management System
- Partner with hiring managers to maintain pipeline, stay on track with recruiting deadlines, and achieve hiring goals.
- Set up interviews and maintain calendar for candidates and hiring managers.
- Receive and provide assistance on employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Coordinate New Hire orientation on monthly basis, presenting all policies, benefits information and training
- Coordinate 90-day evaluation process with management
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations and other data protection regulations
- Assist with maintaining personnel, human resources files, both physical and electronic
- Perform other Human Resources duties as assigned
- Completion of reference calls of new hires for direct care roles
- Respond and provide employment verification according to policy and legal requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field/discipline preferred; or one to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to develop and foster positive working relationships with all levels of employees.
- Professional presentation and communication skills and the experience and proclivity to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder
- Previous, high volume, recruitment experience required
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws, regulations and policies as they relate to the administrative and human resource management of non-profit organizations
- Ability to handle confidential information on a professional level
Click HERE to apply.