Delta Projects is currently seeking a Facilities Specialist, who will be responsible for general repairs, maintenance, and renovation of Delta Projects, Inc.’s properties. The position reports to and works closely with the Director of Facilities on day-to-day scheduling and work order management.
- Performs maintenance, repair tasks and cosmetic improvements at organizational properties as instructed by Facilities Director
- Performs minor plumbing and electrical system repairs
- Coordinates with internal work crew, external contractors, vendors and other service providers associated with Delta Projects, Inc. properties
- Is available/flexible to respond to emergency calls as required
- Processes and tracks requests for repairs and maintenance using an online work order system (TheWorxHub)
- Assists in preparing for regulatory inspections, funding source audits and other property reviews by insuring homes are safe and well maintained
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in related facilities maintenance and repairs position and/or carpentry, plumbing, electrical or HVAC field.
- Ability to foresee problems, implement solutions and complete ordinary repairs in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of building systems, vendor relations, and industry inspections.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building trades including plumbing, electrical, HVAC and carpentry
- Knowledge of applicable codes and regulations related to facilities, residential facilities and building system operations
- Proven ability to work independently
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Qualifying criminal background and driving record
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence.
Click HERE to apply.