Delta Projects is looking for a Facilities Specialist to join our team! Reporting to Director of Facilities, the Facilities Specialist will be responsible for general repairs, maintenance, and renovation of Delta Project’s properties. The position will work closely with the Director of Facilities in day-to-day scheduling and work order management. The ideal candidate has a background in facilities and/or trade such as carpentry, electrical and plumbing.
- Complete maintenance, repair tasks and cosmetic improvements at organizational properties as instructed by Facilities Director.
- Performing minor plumbing and electrical systems repairs.
- Supervise work crew, contractors and other service providers engaged at Delta Projects properties.
- Available to respond to emergency calls as required.
- Process and track requests for repairs and maintenance from Residential Managers using online work order system (TheWorxHub).
- Assist in preparing for regulatory inspections, funding source audits and other property reviews by insuring homes are safe and well maintained.
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in related facilities maintenance and repairs position and/or carpentry, plumbing, electrical or HVAC field.
- Ability to foresee problems, implement solutions and complete ordinary repairs in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of building systems, vendor relations, and industry inspections.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building trades including plumbing, electrical, HVAC and carpentry
- Knowledge of applicable codes and regulations related to facilities, residential facilities and building system operations
- Proven ability to work independently
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Qualifying criminal background and driving record
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence.
Click HERE to apply.