Delta Projects is seeking a Computer Support Technician who will be responsible for responding to user inquiries, assessing problems and issues with IT equipment, Network Configuration and applications, and helping resolve these issues for users. The person in this position will also work closely with other IT department personnel to provide assistance on tasks that are outside the scope of your knowledge or expertise.
The Computer Support Technician will
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve IT Support Requests via phone, in person, or electronically
- Implement and resolve network issues including cabling and switch configurations.
- Escalate Advanced Cases
- Maintain Service Records
- Perform System Testing and Updates
- Maintain IT Documentation
- Hardware & Software Configuration
- Use Discretion and Confidentiality at all times
- Minimum High School Graduate with A+ or Network + or Microsoft Systems Engineer Certification
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
Click HERE to apply.