Accounting and Financial Analyst
Delta Projects is seeking an experienced and detail-orientated Accounting and Financial Analyst. In this position, you will work closely with the CFO, the Director of Finance and the Director of Revenue Operations on month end closing tasks, account reconciliations, analysis and reporting. In addition, you will be responsible for updating and documenting financial policies and procedures and working as a liaison with Residential Operations on training and compliance of group home expense tracking and reporting. This is a new role to support the growing needs of the Financial and Residential Operations team.
- Assist in month end financial closing, perform account reconciliations, analysis, and journal entries.
- Perform review and analysis of monthly financial statement vs budget and prior periods
- Act as liaison between Finance and Residential Operations, assuring compliance with monthly expense reporting procedures and purchase requisitions. Develop training materials and tools where necessary.
- Manage the review, organization and updating of Delta Projects financial policies, controls and training documentation.
- Evaluate standard operating procedures and identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies.
- Assist the CFO, Director of Revenue and Director of Finance in the annual budgeting process.
- Assist in preparing for annual audits and reviews by state agencies, as needed.
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability work across all financial functions, providing assistance and value where needed.
- 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in accounting or financial reporting, analysis or budgeting.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Business Administration. Concentration in accounting or finance a plus.
- Understanding of fundamental accounting principals and processes
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work across all departments
- Experience using ERP financial systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented
- Ability to identify problems, draw valid conclusions and suggest solutions
Click HERE to apply.