Accounting Analyst – $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS INCLUDED
Delta Projects is looking for an Accounting Analyst who will report to the Director of Finance and will assist on various month end close tasks, including account reconciliations, expense analysis and posting, financial reporting and analysis. This position will also work closely with the Manager of Revenue Operations and CFO, assisting with budgets, analysis, updating and documenting policies and procedures and special projects as needed. This is a new role to support the growing needs of the Financial and Residential Operations team.
- Assist in month end financial closing, perform account reconciliations, analysis, and journal entries.
- Act as liaison between Finance and Residential Operations, assuring compliance with monthly expense reporting procedures and purchase requisitions. Develop training materials and tools where necessary.
- Manage the review, organization and updating of Delta Projects financial policies, controls, and training documentation.
- Evaluate standard operating procedures and identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies.
- Perform review and analysis of monthly financial statement vs budget and prior periods
- Assist in preparing for annual audits and reviews by state agencies, as needed.
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability work across all financial functions.
- 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience in accounting or budgeting and analysis.
- Bachelors or Associates degree. Concentration in Business Administration, accounting or finance a plus.
- Understanding of fundamental accounting principles and processes
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work across all departments
- Experience using ERP financial systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented
- Ability to identify problems, draw valid conclusions and suggest solutions
Click HERE to apply.