$2,500 Sign on Bonus! Delta Projects is seeking a Behavioral Support Specialist, to provide behavioral/clinical consultation and oversight to our residential and community-based day supports, based in Dedham but extending from Weymouth to Attleboro. The Behavioral Support Specialist develops specific behavioral change plans for individuals and behavioral health protocols for target populations and identifies, triages, and assists individuals with both medical, as well as behavioral health problems within their long-term Department of Developmental Services residential home. In addition, the Behavioral Support Specialist develops individualized education strategies to support skills training in the residential program.
Assists the Clinicians as needed with day-to-day duties in the clinical department.
Collects and reviews staff entries on Monthly Data Sheets for PBSPs at each residential program and create behavioral graphs summarizing individuals’ data for psychiatric appointments, team meetings and ISPs.
Attends and participates in staff and residential house meetings as assigned/requested.
Prepares supporting materials for clinical documents (e.g. visual supports, communication aids, picture rehearsal/social stories, etc.) as needed.
Assists Clinicians with the training and implementation of PBSPs (positive behavioral support plans) by ensuring treatment integrity within the programs.
Assists in conducting Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA)
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with the individuals supported
Flexible work schedule in order to visit the residential programs in the afternoons/evenings
Assures compliance with state and funding source regulations and policies.
Performs all duties in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
Provides direct service to individuals as necessary and when conditions are warranted.
Bachelor’s degree in related field/discipline required; one year experience and/or training working with people diagnosed with various disorders, including but not limited to, developmental/intellectual disabilities, behavioral disorders, neurodevelopmental disorders, etc.
· Experience with long-term residential programs preferred
· Working knowledge of Excel or similar graphing programs and basic statistical skills required (e.g., computing averages, percentages, trend lines, etc.)
· Knowledge of behavior theory and principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
· Current and valid driver’s license in the state of residence
· Qualifying criminal background and driving record
· Professional oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 403 (b) retirement plan with company match.
- Comprehensive Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medical and Dental plans. Delta contributes approximately 70% of the cost.
- Vision Plan.
- Employer-paid Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you).
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care).
- Generous paid time off.
- Education and Training opportunities.
- Tuition Remission that pays full tuition is available for certain undergraduate programs
Click HERE to apply.